We , at Sharp Tech Chemicals offer a comprehensive range of Ultrafiltration Plant, Ultrafiltration System which is used as a pre-treatment to the existent reverse osmosis plants.
Ultra filtration is a unique pressure-driven physical separation process in which the water is passed through porous (partially permeable) membranes with pore sizes in the range of 0.1 to 0.001 micron. The pore size of UF membranes are much larger than the porosity of RO membranes. Typically, UF membranes will remove high molecular-weight substances, colloidal materials, silt, turbidity, organic / inorganic polymeric molecules, pollen, algae, particulate matters, suspended solids and all microorganisms like parasites, bacteria, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, viruses, endotoxins and other pathogens. These membranes are in the form of long hollow fibers. The result is high pure water free from physical and biological contaminations.Operating Principle:
The water flow is directed straight through the membrane, or in “cross flow” fashion where a portion of the input water flows across the membrane surface to filter out most colloids, enzymes, microorganisms, particles and end toxins above their rated sizes.Advantages:
- Effectively removes most colloids, removes most colloids, enzymes, microorganisms, particles and endotoxins above their rated sizes, keeping them obove the ultrafilter surface.
- Efficient operation
- Lifetime can be extended by a regular high speed flush
- Low fouling Hydrophilic Polyvinylidenefluoride (H-PVDF) membrane
- Excellent filter performance with high flux
- High removal efficiency of bacteria and viruses
- Can be periodically back washed and air scoured to improve performance and extend operating life by removing the fouling layer
- Simple, vertical, modular design allows low cost, compact systems
- Pre-assembled and factory tested
- Minimizes on-site construction costs
- Ensures quick delivery and simplifies plant start-up
- Cost-effective for virtually all water filter applications